Covid secure practice
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Fill-in the online patient-form HERE (only for NEW patients).
If for any reason you cancel a treatment within less than 24 hours notice, the full treatment price remains due for the reserved time slot.
DO NOT ENTER THE CLINIC IF YOU EXPERIENCE COVID SYMPTOMS:
– High temperature
– A new continuous cough
– Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
You will not be charged for last minute cancellation due to Covid.
We can organise a phone consultation for herbal medicine that will be posted to you. Learn more
- STIRLING PATIENTS: Please wear a face mask to enter the medical centre (a mask can be provided at reception)
- EDINBURGH PATIENTS: It is your choice to wear a mask at this point. If you wish to wear one, Pascal will wear one too. The room is ventilated in between patients.
- Please wash your hands or use the hydro-alcoholic gel provided
Soap, disposable hand towels and pedal bin are available for you in the toilet.
- Please arrive right on time for your appointment (no waiting area since Covid)
OPTIONAL READ – FOR YOUR INFORMATION
- 15 minutes gap in between patients is observed so you don’t meet anybody and to allow me to ventilate the room and wipe all surfaces.
- One cover per patient
I have bought many light opaque covers to keep you warm during the treatment. They are washed daily at 60 degrees.
- Waterproof pillows and couch wiped in front of you
New medical grade waterproof wipe down pillows and the washable couch will be sterilised in front of you.
- I will continue to wash my hands as often as I already did and more!
Needles have always been sterile and disposable, unsealed in front of you.
- Common sense and good spirit goes a long way!
Hopefully all these measures become seamless and we can resume good work as naturally as possible.