Covid secure practice
Most of Scotland is in Tier4 until the end of January 2021. The British Acupuncture Council recommends that members accept patients for “Urgent Care and High mental or physical Needs”, including IVF support… Please check on your personal situation with me. Note that you are allowed to travel for health care.
The British Acupuncture Council is regulated under the Professional Standards Authority.
DO NOT ENTER THE CLINIC IF YOU EXPERIENCE:
– High temperature
– A new continuous cough
– Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
You will not be charged for last minute cancellation due to Covid.
Phone your medical centre or NHS 111 for information.
We can organise a phone consultation for herbal medicine that will be posted to you. Learn more
- You and Pascal must wear a mask at all time on entering the building.
- Please wash your hands or use the hydro-alcoholic gel provided
Soap, disposable hand towels and pedal bin are available for you in the toilet.
- Please arrive right on time for your appointment (no waiting area)
Free Parking at Stirling Uni until January 2021.
- No more hand shakes or hugs, sorry.
For obvious reasons we will have to keep these social rituals for after.
OPTIONAL READ – FOR YOUR INFORMATION
- 15 minutes gap in between patients is observed so you don’t meet anybody and to allow me to ventilate the room and wipe all surfaces.
- One cover per patient
I have bought many light opaque covers to keep you warm during the treatment. They are washed daily at 60 degrees.
- Waterproof pillows and couch wiped in front of you
New medical grade waterproof wipe down pillows and the washable couch will be sterilised in front of you.
- “Sneeze screens” in Edinburgh and Stirling allow me to look at your tongue safely for diagnosis.
- I will continue to wash my hands as often as I already did and more!
Needles have always been sterile and disposable, unsealed in front of you.
- Common sense and good spirit goes a long way!
Hopefully all these measures become seamless and we can resume good work as naturally as possible.