Covid secure practice
IF YOU BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT IN JULY 2020, IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU READ THIS PAGE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. Thank you for your understanding
We will be back to Phase 2 in Scotland from 22nd July 2020 so will be able to resume “careful practice” for everyone. Bookings are open!
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Fill-in and return the patient-form (only for NEW patients). Download Patient-form .doc
- Fill-in and return the COVID Consent form Download Covid consent .doc
- Take 2 close-up pictures of your tongue for diagnosis.
Please return all in a single email to:
- You and Pascal must wear a mask at all time on entering the building.
- Please wash your hands or use hydro-alcoholic gel
Disposable hand towels and pedal bin are available for you in the toilet.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment (no waiting area)
STIRLING PATIENTS: Please come straight to Room 5 and knock at the door. Reception does not provide Parking tokens anymore. You can still park next to the building and pay with coins or the RingGo App if applicable.
- No more hand shakes or hugs, sorry!
For obvious reasons we will have to keep these social rituals for after.
OPTIONAL READ – FOR YOUR INFORMATION
- 15 minutes gap in between patients will be observed so you don’t meet anybody. Please arrive on time.
- One cover per patient
I have bought many light opaque covers to keep you warm during the treatment. They are washed regularly at 60 degrees.
- Waterproof pillows and couch wiped in front of you
New medical grade waterproof wipe down pillows and the washable couch will be sterilised in front of you.
- The clinic floor, handles and surfaces are sterilised regularly.
The treatment room is ventilated in between each patient.
- I will continue to wash my hands as often as I already did and more!
As you already know, needles are obviously sterile and disposable.
- Common sense and good spirit goes a long way!
Hopefully all these measures become seamless and we can resume good work as naturally as possible.