Covid secure practice
Latest covid announcementEdinburgh is remaining in Tier3 so we can continue “careful practice” for everyone. Stirling moved to Tier4 until 11th December which means I can only see patient for “urgent care and high needs” (Phase 3 of the visual). Please check with me for appointments.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Fill-in the online patient-form HERE (only for NEW patients).
- Fill-in the COVID Consent form Download Covid consent .doc and email to:
- You and Pascal must wear a mask at all time on entering the building.
- Please wash your hands or use hydro-alcoholic gel
Soap, disposable hand towels and pedal bin are available for you in the toilet.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment (no waiting area)
(Free Parking at Stirling Uni until January 2021)
- No more hand shakes or hugs, sorry.
For obvious reasons we will have to keep these social rituals for after.
OPTIONAL READ – FOR YOUR INFORMATION
- 15 minutes gap in between patients is observed so you don’t meet anybody and to allow me to wipe all surfaces and ventilate the room. Please arrive on time.
- One cover per patient
I have bought many light opaque covers to keep you warm during the treatment. They are washed daily at 60 degrees.
- Waterproof pillows and couch wiped in front of you
New medical grade waterproof wipe down pillows and the washable couch will be sterilised in front of you.
- “Sneeze screens” in Edinburgh and Stirling allow me to look at your tongue safely for diagnosis.
- I will continue to wash my hands as often as I already did and more!
As you already know, needles are obviously sterile and disposable.
- Common sense and good spirit goes a long way!
Hopefully all these measures become seamless and we can resume good work as naturally as possible.